Our silver impregnated rubber material can be supplied in the form of die cut Connector Gaskets. The following are the most commonly required Connector Gaskets for the Military and Commercial market. The standard thickness is .032+- .005. Our gaskets are built in accordance with mil-spec M83528. The most regularly referenced specification for connector gaskets are grouped together below but we can also customize a design that effectively solves your sealing issues.
|Group I||Group II||Group III||Group IV||Group V||Group VI|
- Koehlke can supply prototypes of different designs and materials upon request.
- Koehlke works closely with their customers to design and develop the right product for the best price.
- Thorough quality control procedures ensure a decrease in costly incoming inspections.
- Careful packaging increases the reliability that perfect parts stay perfect from our facility to yours.
- Custom, high quality gaskets are our specialty.
- Whether you need a standard O-ring, a complex rubber prototype seal or medical grade seals, we have the capabilities to deliver the sealing solution that you need.
- Our AS 9100 certified manufacturing facility features the tools and environment necessary to develop the highest qualities seals and gaskets.